- Mix and marinate chicken with spices.
- Cut carrots and lotus root and marinate in 2 cups water with ½ tsp vinegar for 10 mins.
- Prepare taro and wash with cold water. Remove the stringy edge from the snow peas. Boil them for a few mins.
- Pull the burdock root’s skin with the back of knife and slice finely. Then, make an incision in the center of the konnyaku and turn inside out.
- In a pot, sauté chicken for 2 mins. Then, add carrot, taro, lotus root, shiitake, burdock root, and the combination of mixed spices for chikuzenni. Boil for 40 mins.
- Garnish with snow peas and serve.