- In 2 pots of water, place a pinch of salt in each pot, then the 700g and 800g eggs into separate pots. Bring to boil and lower the heat to cook for further 8 mins. Turn off the heat.
- Remove a 700g egg from the pot and remove the shell. You may dip into a bowl of warm water to help removing the little pieces of shells, make sure that the egg is still very hot.
- Place the egg into a star-shaped mould and press slowly to close the mould, clip the sides to secure the mould. Repeat for the other 700g eggs.
- Repeat the steps for the 800g eggs for the heart-shaped mould.
- Place the eggs in the fridge for 5 mins or longer. Remove from the fridge.
- Release the clip and slowly remove the mould. Trim off any extra edges and serve or place into lunch boxes.
- You may adjust the number of eggs depending on how many moulds you have.