- Heat 60ml of peanut oil in wok over high heat and add peppercorns, red and green chillies, spring onions and fry for 3 mins.
- Add pork mince and fry until browned.
- Add and stir through light soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, black vinegar and tahini, and simmer until thickened and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add 20ml of peanut oil to another pan on high heat to fry eggs.
- Heat remaining oil in a pan. When oil is hot, carefully place one sheet of rice paper in oil and remove once curled. Repeat for the second rice paper .
- Place fried rice paper on each plate, divide rice between serving plates, top with pork mixture, top with fried eggs and scatter with remaining spring onions and add a few drops of sesame oil over the dish.