- Blend every 2 cups of soaked beans with 1 cup of cold water and ½ tsp of salt until a coarse consistency. Repeat for all soaked beans.
- Mix all dipping sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Blanch bean shoots for about 2 mins, then rinse in cold water. Drain well and gently squeeze to remove excess water.
- Combine all main ingredients (except oil) in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a frying pan, mix 1 tbsp of oil over medium heat, scoop 1 ladle of mixture to the pan and spread thin and round. Pan-fry 2-3 mins or until the bottom turns golden brown.
- Flip and add a little oil. Flatten with spatula, cook further for 2-3 mins. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- Serve hot with dipping sauce.