- Knead 200g flour with baking powder, yeast and water to form a soft dough. Mix remaining 50g flour with oil to form an oil paste.
- Divide soft dough into 8 portions. Roll out each dough portions to 5mm thickness. Brush oil paste onto each dough and roll up. Flatten each dough again. Brush with Char Siu Sauce and roll up.
- Flatten dough again and roll into an oval shape. Brush with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds on one side. Arrange dough on oiled baking tray. Bake puffs in a 220°C preheated oven for 15 mins until golden brown.
- Marinate chicken. Blanch oyster meat in boiling water and drain.
- Stir fry garlic and shallots in 2 tbsp oil. Add chicken and oysters, sauté until cooked. Add red bell peppers, carrots and water chestnuts. Stir fry for 1 min then, add sauce mix. Stir and heat through.
- Add pine nuts to filling and mix well. Stuff filling into sesame puffs and serve hot.