- Grind the sesame seeds, leaving some unground for texture.
- In a large pan or medium pot, saute the ginger, garlic and shallots until fragrant.
- Add the minced meat and continue to cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add in the spicy chilli bean sauce and miso paste and mix well before adding in the sesame seeds and sugar.
- Continue to mix before adding in the sake and chicken stock.
- Bring the mixture up to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Check for seasoning, adding more salt or pepper if necessary.
- Cook the ramen noodles as per the packet instructions.
- Divide the topping ingredients into equal portions of servings. Place the cooked noodles into a bowl and ladle some broth over the noodles. Add the toppings on the noodles and sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds. Serve immediately.