- Combine the salmon, soy sauce and mirin in a shallow bowl, toss so they are well coated and marinate for 2 hrs; overnight in the fridge is even better.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, drain and refresh briefly under cold water, keep the noodles warm.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a large bowl and toss the noodles through. Add the chilli, spring onions, spinach and coriander and toss well. Divide between 2 plates.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Remove the salmon from the marinade, season with salt and pepper and sear, skin-side down for 2 mins. Turn over and fry on the other side for 2 mins or until the skin is crisp.
- Place the salmon (skin side up) on the noodles, top with the sesame seeds and serve with half a lime.