- Marinade chicken pieces with soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, sesame oil and pepper for 15 mins. Season prawns with salt, Shaoxing wine and pepper.
- In a large pot, heat up oil over medium high heat. Stir fry ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add in chicken pieces and stir fry until cooked. Then, add in sliced carrots, baby corns, mustard green stems and shitake mushrooms. Mix in Shaoxing wine and continue stir frying until slightly softened, about 1-2 mins.
- Pour in gravy ingredients and stir well. Bring to boil.
- Add in fish cakes and prawns, stirring until prawns start to turn pink. Add in sliced squid. Pour in corn flour slurry and continue to stir until gravy thickens. Season with salt or pepper if needed.
- Shred apart enoki mushrooms into the pot and stir until softened. Add mustard green leaves and give a quick stir. Then, turn off the heat and slowly stir in beaten eggs.
- Serve over steamed rice.