- Clean and shell all of the prawns; ensuring that the prawn heads are not thrown away.
- Prepare the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside.
- In a large pot, add in 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Add in the prawn heads and reduce to a simmer. Cook for approximately 10 mins before straining out the prawn heads and reserving the seafood stock.
- In a frying pan, add in the curry paste and cook until the oil begins to separate from it.
- Add in the cream and continue to cook until the mixture begins to simmer. Slowly add in the coconut milk and mix well to avoid clumps from forming in the curry.
- Add in the seafood stock and mix well. Bring to mixture back up to a boil and then add in the prawns and once again reduce to a simmer.
- Finish by adding in the fish sauce, sugar and squeezing the juice of 2 halves of the limes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and begin to plate.
- Plate noodles in to your serving dish and ladle over the curry. Arrange the prawns for a neater look and garnish with sliced chilli and coriander. Serve with wedges of the remaining lime!