- Mix chicken mince, prawns, coriander, garlic and fish sauce and marinate for 5 mins.
- Using the spring roll paper or crepes, place the prawn mixture with the tail overhanging on one side and proceed to roll.
- Tie a piece of egg noodle around the spring roll. Cover with a towel to avoid drying. Repeat for the remaining mixture.
- Heat oil for deep frying (test if the oil is hot enough by dropping in a piece of bread – this should bubble and float to the surface). Turn down to medium.
- Deep-fry the spring rolls until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.