- In a small bowl, combine Obento Mirin Seasoning, Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, Obento Rice Wine Vinegar, Yeo’s Sesame Oil and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Cook somen noodles in a pot of boiling water for 2 mins, then rinse under cold water.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan to 180°C.
- Combine cornflour and plain flour in a bowl, then lightly whisk together with soda water until just combined, being careful not to over mix.
- Pat dry the prawns gently with a paper towel before coating them in the tempura batter. Lower the prawns one at a time into oil and cook for approximately 3-4 mins.
- Add the noodles, edamame beans, cucumber and daikon to a large bowl, then pour in half of the dressing mix gently until all ingredients are coated.
- Divide the noodles between 2 bowls and top with tempura prawns, drizzle over additional dressing if required, then garnish shredded nori, toasted sesame seeds and some shichimi togorashi to finish.
- Serve immediately.