- Mix all of the seasoning mix in a small bowl and set aside.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the wok.
- Add the white onion into the hot oil and mix it. Then, add garlic and prawns into the pan.
- Keep stirring until the prawns turn pink, then add the curry powder and cook for 40 secs.
- Add carrot in and mix all together, then add fresh capsicum and fresh pineapple. Keep stirring until all of the ingredients are cooked through.
- Add the rice into the wok then pour all seasoning on top of the rice.
- Mix and stir for a few mins until the rice is mixed in with all of the ingredients.
- Add the spring onion, remove from heat and mix all ingredients together.
- Put the pineapple fried rice onto a serving plate, then top it with roasted cashew nuts, pork floss and garnish with spring onion, coriander and sliced chillies.
- Enjoy your pineapple fried rice with prawns.