To Prepare Jelly
- In a pot, mix water with agar agar powder. Heat the pot over low heat and stir constantly until agar agar powder is dissolved.
- Add sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from heat, stirring until jelly is cooled down slightly.
- Pour the jelly mixture into a square mould. Place in the fridge until jelly is set.
To Prepare Juice
- Heat the water in a large pot over medium heat.
- Wash the pandan leaves. Squeeze them before carefully placing them into the pot, and bring the water to boil over medium heat.
- After 10 mins, remove the pandan leaves. Turn the heat off and add sugar, pandan extract and salt. Stir until the sugar and salt is completely dissolved.
- Strain the pandan juice through a cheesecloth into a jug. Move pandan juice into the fridge to chill completely.
- Cut the jelly into small rectangular pieces and add 1-2 tbsp into each glass. Pour over pandan juice, add ice and serve.