- Combine minced pork with marinade and mix well.
- Divide into five portions. Roll pork mixture into ball and flatten into 1.5 cm thick patty.
- Pan-fry pork patty till golden brown on both sides. Slice into thin strips when cooled and set aside.
- Immerse a sheet of rice paper in warm water and lay flat on a large plate. According to individual preference, place lettuce, mint, cooked rice vermicelli, sliced egg and pork patty strips on centre of rice paper.
- Bring upper half to cover filling, fold in the sides then roll to the end of the edge. Serve this Vietnamese rice paper roll with dipping sauce.