- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 6-8 mins. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and stir-fry prawns and tofu until just cooked.
- Add Valcom Pad Thai Paste and mix well. Stir in fish sauce, tamarind puree, sugar and chilli powder.
- Rinse rice noodles then add to pan and stir through. Push the mixture to one side of pan, then add beaten egg and allow it to cook slightly before tossing it through the noodle mixture.
- Throw in the beansprouts and chives, stir thoroughly for 1 min.
- Dish out and garnish with peanuts and a quarter of a lime.