- Grind spice paste A ingredients together. Add in water to ⅓ of the height of the paste.
- Add spice mix B ingredients in and mix well with a spoon. Adding powder to the wet paste will help to dry it out.
- Mix 20ml coconut cream with 270ml water to make light coconut milk. Set aside 70ml of coconut cream.
- Heat the cooking oil and saute the spice paste, add more oil to the paste so it does not bubble. Big bubbles will start to appear as the moisture evaporates. Keep stirring to prevent the paste from sticking to the sides of the wok or pan.
- When the bubbles become smaller, add in all the vegetables, tofu and the remaining 70ml of light coconut milk. Bring this to a boil and add prawns. Boil for about 2 mins and serve hot.