- Add egg white, salt, Shaoxing wine and 1 tsp cornflour in a large bowl. Mix well and add prawns. Coat prawns in mixture. Cover in cling wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hr.
- Steep tea in hot water. Strain tea leaves and set aside. Set tea aside to cool.
- Combine remaining cornflour with 1⁄3 cup tea.
- Hot oil in a wok on medium-high heat.
- Add prawns and stir fry until half-cooked.
- Pour in tea and cornflour mixture and cook until sauce thickens.
- Stir through tea leaves and remove from heat. Serve immediately.