- Combine the meat, yellow curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar in a mixing bowl. Marinate for at least 20 mins.
- Thread the meat onto skewers.
- Grill or barbecue the skewered meat on low fire until cooked. Drizzle the remaining coconut milk onto the meat during barbecuing.
- To prepare Thai style satay sauce, combine 1 cup of coconut milk and Massaman curry paste, stir well over low heat until smooth and boiling.
- Slowly add the remaining coconut milk and other ingredients. Keep stirring until the sauce thickens. Remove the heat and serve with Lamb Satay.