- Heat the Ttukbaegi (Korean earthenware pot) over high heat, or alternatively a small sized seasoned cast iron pot.
- While waiting for the pot to heat up, combine egg, salt, fish sauce and mirin in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the stock into the egg mixture and whisk until mixed thoroughly.
- The ttukbaegi should be well heated by now, reduce heat to low and slowly pour the egg mixture. Cover and steam for approximately 5 mins.
- Turn heat off, garnish with chopped spring onions and serve immediately.