- In a bowl mix plain flour, tempura flour and potato starch with water until smooth.
- To the batter, add in the green onions, mixed seafood and optional vegetables.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil to a heated pan and ladle 1 cup of batter to the pan.
- Swirl the batter around the pan until the pancake is round.
- Cook over moderate heat until pancake is golden and crispy around the edges. Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden and crispy.
- Repeat with the remaining batter for the second pancake.
- To make the soy dipping sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients together and mix well. Serve pancakes with soy dipping sauce.