- Place minced beef, diced shiitake mushrooms and nashi pear in a medium bowl with all the marinade ingredients. Mix till well combined and marinate for 10 mins.
- Heat up frying pan with 2 tbsp oil and sauté the onions for 30 secs and toss in the white parts of spring onions.
- Stir for 2 mins and add in the marinated beef. Stir and break up the meat.
- Cook for 7-8 mins until the juice dries up. Switch off the heat. Add in the green parts of spring onions and sesame oil and stir through.
- Spoon around 2 tbsp of the bulgolgi mixture into each lettuce cup. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, julienned red capsicum and chopped spring onions.