- Cut pineapple in half. Remove the flesh and cut into chunks. Reserve the pineapple for presentation.
- In a large pan, fry the TCC Coconut Cream and the Valcom Red Curry Paste until fragrant and the oil separates.
- Pour in the TCC Coconut Milk and pineapple chunks, bring back to the boil.
- Add the Squid Brand Fish Sauce and the Jeeny’s Palm Sugar together with the kaffir lime leaves, chillies and king prawns.
- Stir and cook until the prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Microwave pineapple shells for 1 min before pouring in the curry.
- Serve with white rice.