- In a pan over medium heat, add butter and stir fry lamb until cooked. Then, add garlic, carrots, celery and onions. Stir fry the ingredients for 1 min.
- Pour in diced tomatoes and beef stock. Allow to simmer over low heat for 10 mins. Add in curry and stir well. Allow to simmer for another 10 mins until sauce thickens.
- To prepare the rice, wash with cold water thoroughly until water is almost clear, about 4-5 rinses. Cook rice according to packaging instructions in a rice cooker. Once ready, add in salt, sugar, rice wine vinegar and mix well. Allow to sit covered for a further 5 mins to steam.
- Scoop rice into panda shaped rice mould. Prepare the eyes, nose, mouth and ears by cutting the shapes out from nori sushi seaweed sheet.
- Ladle lamb curry into individual serving bowls and place panda shaped rice balls on top.