- Place the egg in a small saucepan of hot water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 mins. Then using a slotted spoon, remove the egg from the water and place in a bowl of iced water to cool. Once cooled, peel and slice in half.
- Add the soba noodles to the simmering water. Simmer for 4 mins, then refresh under cold water.
- Chop the broccoli into small florets. Spiralise the zucchini and slice the radish into thin discs.
- Refill the saucepan with water, bring to a boil, then cook the broccoli for 2-3 mins until bright green and tender. Add the peas to the saucepan during the last minute to cook through. Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Chop the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh. Paint half the cut side of avocado in Kewpie Mayonnaise. Combine the seeds in a small dish and press the cut side of the avocado into the seeds so they adhere to the mayonnaise.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small glass and whisk to combine.
- Combine the noodles and zucchini, then arrange all the ingredients into a bowl. Scatter with micro herbs and serve with the dressing on the side.