- Grill or roast pork steak in an oven (medium-rare) and slice into 1cm thick. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan, stir-fry Valcom Green Curry Paste over low heat for 2 mins or until fragrant. Slowly add half of the TCC Coconut Milk and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Add the roast pork, Squid Brand Fish Sauce and sugar. Stir through.
- Mix the remaining of TCC Coconut Milk with water and slowly add into the mixture. Bring to boil for 2 minutes.
- Add eggplants, capsicum, kaffir lime leaves and red chilli. Stir well. Return to boil until the eggplants are cooked. Add basil leaves before removing from heat. Serve with steamed rice.