- Combine Squid Brand Fish Sauce and ground black pepper in a large ceramic bowl. Add beef steak. Turn to coat in marinade and set aside for 5 mins.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate or chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook marinated beef for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly charred or tender, then allow to rest.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a frying pan, stir-fry Valcom Green Curry Paste, carrot and green beans for 2 mins.
- Add TCC Coconut Milk, water, sugar and Squid Brand Fish Sauce and bring to boil. Once boiled, reduce to simmer for 3 mins.
- Add basil leaves and stir through. Pour sauce over beef to serve.