- Combine the chicken mince, cooked rice, ginger, garlic and coriander together in a bowl.
- Shape mixture into small balls and refrigerate.
- Cut the yaki nori sheets into four squares, spray each square with a little water to soften and wrap around a chicken ball. Repeat with remaining chicken mixture and nori.
- Dust the balls in the cornflour and dip into the beaten egg; then roll in the panko crumbs. Refrigerate until required.
- Cook balls in hot oil for 3-4 mins or until cooked; remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise and pickled ginger.
- Your Golden Chicken Balls are ready!
- Note: Canned tuna can be used in place of chicken.