For Seasoning Sauce
- Combine coriander root, garlic and chilli finely pound. Transfer to small saucepan, adding vinegar and sugar, mix well before placing over low heat, keep boiling and slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice, mix well.
- Combine pork fillet, prawns and onion in a mixing bowl, adding 2 tbsp seasoning sauce, gently mix through.
- Add glass noodle and 4 tbsp seasoning sauce, mix well. Combine tomatoes, celery leaves and the remaining seasoning sauce, gently mix well.
- Serve in a serving plate, top with dried prawns.
- Hint : To prepare glass noodle, just rinse with water and drain, before boiling over high heat for 3 mins and remove, drained and soak immediately in very cold water, until completely cool down, and drain.