- Pound red chilli and garlic finely. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, stir fry chopped garlic only until fragrant, adding the paste, fish sauce, sugar and vinegar, stir well over low heat. Add water and simmer until the sauce thickens. Leave aside.
- Coat the fish with lime juice and salt.
- Coat the fish with flour thinly and fry in heated oil over medium heat until brown both sides. Set aside over absorbent paper.
- Place the sweet chilli sauce in a wok, over medium low heat. Combine the fish and gently stir well until the sauce coats the fish.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with chilli and coriander.