- Fill a large round flan dish with warm water. Arrange all of the above ingredients around the board you will be rolling on.
- Place a wrapper in the warm water and when just soft, remove and place onto a tea towel.
- Place a tbsp of lettuce, then some vermicelli, a prawn, bean sprouts, chive, carrot and mint onto the bottom end of the paper, leaving enough paper to completely cover the mound of ingredients.
- Proceed to roll over once, turn in both sides to enclose filling and roll over and place on a plate.
- Heat hoisin sauce, water and red chilli in a saucepan until boiling and serve as a dipping sauce.