To Make Double Cooked Duck Leg
- Put all ingredients in a pot. Bring to boil, then simmer for 1:40 hrs.
- Drain the poaching liquid.
- Leave it until cold then deep fried in hot oil.
To Make Thai Red Curry Sauce
- Fried curry paste in medium heat oil until fragrant. Then add half of coconut cream and cook on high heat until oil split.
- Add remaining coconut cream and sugar, continue to cook until sugar dissolved.
- Add blended pineapple and mix well.
To Make Pineapple Yoghurt Sphere
- Put sodium alginate in water, mix well with a blender.
- Leave in a fridge for 1 hr.
- Mix yoghurt and pineapple together.
- Put yoghurt mix in squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze the yoghurt mix in sodium alginate water. Take the sphere off then place in water. Set aside.
For Sauteed Spinach
- Saute spinach in medium heat oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
To Make Roasted Trusted Tomatoes
- Preheat oven at 190°C.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven for 2-3 mins, set aside.
To Make Caramalized Fig
- Dip the cut sides with sugar then use a blowtorch to torch until caramelized. Set aside.
To Make Coconut Cream Espuma
- Put all ingredients in a pot, stir until well mixed.
- Place on medium heat until salt is dissolved (don’t boil coconut cream)
- Use a stick blender to blend on highest power until foam appeared.
- Use only the foam to serve.
- Assemble all ingredients together, following your imagination.