- Make four deep slits diagonally across both sides of fish. Place fish in a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except extra chilli sauce, in a bowl. Pour over fish, cover, then refrigerate for up to 3 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cover dish with a lid or foil, bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until fish is almost tender.
- Brush fish with the extra chilli sauce. Then grill for another 10 minutes, or until skin is browned and crisp.
- Serve with steamed rice and lime wedges.