- Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- In a wok, heat oil over high heat and fry crab pieces in batches for 2-3mins. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- In a clean wok, heat 1 tbsp of oil over high heat and sauté the chopped garlic for 15-20 secs. Add in onion and chilli, cook until onion is translucent.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the wok and bring to boil, then simmer reduce the liquid slightly until sticky.
- Add in the crab pieces and herbs, toss for 5 mins to coat evenly and heated through. Serve hot.