- Mix all the sauce ingredients together and marinate with pork ribs. Set aside for at least 2 hrs, preferably overnight.
To Make Coffee Sauce
- Mix all coffee sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Deep fry ribs in batches of 5-6 pcs under medium flame until golden brown.
- After ribs are all deep fried, turn flame to high and put all the ribs back in the wok and deep fry for another 1 min (this will crisp up the ribs). Set aside.
- In the heated wok, reduce to medium flame and pour in coffee sauce. Stir until it starts to boil.
- Once boiling, stir in ribs to coat thoroughly and evenly.
- Place ribs onto a serving plate. Garnish with coriander leaves, spring onion and chilli strips. Enjoy.