- Cook glass noodles according to package instructions.
- Add ginger, garlic, coriander roots, black pepper into mortar and pestle and pound all ingredients until bruised.
- On high heat, add 2 tbsp of sesame oil to a wok, then add in all bruised herbs and fry until fragrant
- Add lobster meat and scallops into the wok and fry until 80% cooked and fragrant, remove from oil.
- Add cooked glass noodles into the wok, season with ABC Sweet Soy Sauce, oyster sauce, mushroom soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, sugar, ground white pepper (amount may vary according to taste), toss until well mixed. If noodles become too dry add in a splash of water.
- Coat claypot with sesame oil and turn on low heat. Transfer noodles, lobster and scallops into claypot, top with chopped spring onions and chopped chilli.
- Cover claypot with lid and bake on low heat for further 10 mins, then garnish with coriander and serve