- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the vegetables as instructed.
- Remove the skin from the Barramundi fillets and set aside.
- Roll out a large piece of foil, big enough to fit all fillets.
- Arrange the fillets in the centre of the foil and evenly top with the cut vegetables, garlic and ginger.
- Mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar and vegetable oil together and pour over the fish and vegetables.
- Cover the ingredients with another large piece of foil, ensuring that all the edges are sealed.
- Place the sealed ingredients in the oven for about 15 mins or until the fish would be just cooked through.
- While the ingredients are in the oven, dry the leftover fish skin with a paper towel and season with salt.
- Heat up a small saucepan with enough oil to deep fry the skin. Deep fry the fish skin until golden brown in colour.
- Remove the fish from the oven and unwrap from the foil.
- Arrange the fish meat, skin and vegetables to serve.