- Heat up cooking oil in a pan on high and add half a jar of Valcom Red Curry Paste. Keep stirring for 2 mins until fragrant.
- Add one can of coconut milk and mix in with the paste.
- Once hot, add the chicken thighs and let simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the other can of coconut milk.
- Get the broccoli and beans and add to the mix. Let it simmer under a lid for another 5 mins, or until the chicken is cooked.
- When ready, remove from heat and serve on top of rice. Add sugar snaps, chilli, lime, coriander and fried shallots to garnish.