- Heat vegetable oil in a wok over medium heat. When the oil starts to turn hot, add green curry paste and stir-fry until the green curry paste is cooked (about 1-2 mins).
- Add coconut milk into the wok and stir until the mixture is well combined and the coconut milk is boiled.
- Add chicken slices, fish sauce, sugar, green peas and sliced red chillies into the wok and stir well.
- Add 1 cup of cooked rice into the wok. Stir-fry until the rice absorb the green curry.
- Transfer the green curry fried rice to the serving plate. Garnish the dish with basil leaves, sliced chillies and salted egg. Serve.