- Coat chicken pieces with corn flour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok and stir-fry bok choy and Chinese cabbage for 3 mins and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a wok, add ginger and chicken, and stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Transfer the contents of the wok to a clay pot or casserole dish together with the soy sauce, stock, salt and pepper, and simmer gently for 10 mins.
- Add the tofu, vegetables, mushrooms and water chestnuts, and simmer for a further 10 mins.
- Thicken with cornflour paste and serve.