- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Mix chicken well in the seasoning.
- In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the chicken until cooked through. Drain and set aside.
- With the leftover oil, add in Chinese rice wine, ginger juice, ginger slices and mushrooms. Fry until fragrant then add in the green capsicum and continue cooking for another 2 mins or so on high heat.
- Add in the chicken cubes and mix well. Add in the sauce and stir-fry until it thickens.
- Finally, fold in the toasted cashew nuts and garnish with spring onions and thinly sliced red chilli. Serve hot with rice.