- Rub fillet steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a wok over medium heat and add beef and stir fry for 2 mins or until well browned. Drizzle over 2 tbsp Cantonese soy and garlic and turn steak frequently for 1 min to caramelise. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 mins.
- Make a well in the centre of the vegetables and pour in ½ cup Cantonese soy and garlic, stir ingredients until sauce bubbles.
- Return steak to wok and toss with vegetables to heat through.
- Serve stir-fry with steamed brown and wild rice and garnish with lime wedges.