- In a pestle and mortar, grind the belacan, white pepper, coriander powder, sugar and oil to form a paste. Transfer in to a large bowl and add the chicken wings.
- Mix the paste thoroughly in to the chicken wings and leave to marinate for 1 hr or overnight.
- Heat up oil in a deep wok and deep fry the chicken wings for around 15 mins, until light brown, remove and set aside.
- Turn the heat up and add the chicken wings to fry again for 5 mins.
- Once the wings are golden brown, remove and drain.
- Transfer the chicken wings on to a plate and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy!