- Peel, then mince 2 cloves of garlic. Slice the beef into small bite sized pieces and slice the broccoli into small strips
- Heat the wok on medium heat and add the peanut oil. Wait until the oil is hot and then fry the garlic for about 10 sec, making sure it sizzles in the hot oil.
- Add the chopped beef to the wok and stir fry until browned and almost cooked through.
- Turn down the heat and toss in the rice noodles, the Chinese broccoli, the carrot, the light soy sauce, the dark soy sauce and the sugar.
- Cook the noodles for 1-2 mins folding them gently.
- After the noodles are well mixed, move them to one side of the wok and proceed to crack an egg into the empty side. Crank up the heat and scramble the egg.
- Fold the noodles onto the egg and cook for thirty more seconds then turn off the heat and serve it out!