To Prep Lemongrass Syrup
- Combine the 2 cups water, 2 cups sugar and 4 stalks of lemongrass in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-high heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Set aside until mixture is cool and refrigerate.
To Prep Drink
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, syrup, mandarin juice and yuzu.
- Add enough ice to fill half the shaker, and shake until mixture is cold.
- Place a few ice cubes in a glass, add mandarin slices, and then strain cocktail mixture into glass. Top with a splash of club soda or ginger beer and serve.