- Prepare steamer basket, steam rice rolls over medium heat for 10 mins.
- In the last 2 mins add string less beans alongside rice rolls. Steam until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until onion softens. Add Valcom Yellow Curry Paste. Gently stir fry until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk and chicken stock. Bring to a simmer, add fishcake tofu and pork meatballs.
- Remove from heat after pork meatballs and fishcake tofu are cooked through.
- Remove steamed rice rolls and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place cut rice rolls on individual serving bowls.
- Place fishcake tofu, pork meatballs, fried pork rolls and steamed beans on rice rolls.
- Ladle curry gravy in bowl and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and spring onion.
- For a spicy kick, add freshly cut chilies.