- For seasoning sauce, pound chilli, shallot and garlic finely, and mix together with sugar, fish sauce and lime juice in a small mixing bowl.
- Peel and devein the cooked prawns and thinly sliced.
- Place coconut milk over low heat until just boiling. Set asides. Combine wing beans, sliced porks, prawns and coconut milk in a large mixing bowl, mix gently. Add the seasoning sauce, mix well. Combine roasted peanut, desiccated coconut and 2 tbsp shallot sliced, mix through.
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with the remaining fried shallot, serve with salad such as lettuce.
- Hint: Blanching with wing beans in highly boiling water with adding 1 tsp oil, press them down under boiling water for 2 mins. Remove from heat, drain, and soak immediately in very cool water until completely cool down. Drain and slice.