- In a large jug or measuring cup, add the egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl, add the yuzu juice, salt, dashi powder and sugar, and half the vinegar. Mix together.
- Add this mixture to the egg yolks and blend until well incorporated.
- Slowly pour in the oil while blending on a low speed until fully emulsified.
- Add wasabi to taste and blend until wasabi is incorporated.
- Stir in the remaining rice wine vinegar.
- Add in some hot water and whisk through rigorously to achieve your desired consistency.