- Take the steak out of the fridge and allow to reach room temperature. Season with generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil.
- Heat up a pan or skillet over a medium-high heat. Place the steak in to the pan and let cook without touching for about 1 min.
- Flip and brown the other side. Cook to the desired level of doneness before setting aside to rest.
- When the steak has rested for at least 5 mins, slice it thinly at an angle and against the grain of the meat.
- In a bowl, spoon your desired amount of rice and furikake and mix till they’re well combined. Top with the sliced steak, cooked edamame beans, tsukemono and an onsen egg. Top with extra furikake if desired.