To Make Salad
- Prepare Vietnamese Dipping Sauce and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan over medium-high heat. Place the pineapple on and allow to grill for 2 mins each side, or until caramelised. Remove from heat and allow to cool before slicing into chunks.
- Cook mung bean thread as per packet instructions. Drain, then allow to cool. Use a pair of scissors to cut into smaller pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the white cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, mint, mung bean thread and pineapple chunks. Toss together.
- Place salad onto a serving plate, then drizzle over Vietnamese Dipping Sauce and serve with lime wedges.