To Make Rice Paper Rolls
- Put the rice noodles in to a heatproof bowl and pour enough boiling water to cover them.
- Let noodles cook until they soften before draining the water and rinsing the noodles under cold water.
- Dip the rice paper sheet in to a bowl of water before draining it and placing it on to a clean work surface.
- Arrange on to the rice paper sheet 2 of the prawn halves, 2 mints leaves, and some of the rice noodles.
- Fold the sides of the rice paper roll before folding the bottom half of the wrapper over the fillings.
- Before rolling to finish the roll, stick a couple of the chives on to the roll and then finish rolling.
- Transfer to a serving plate and then repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with chilli sauce or hoisin sauce!